2016 SUNSCAD Elections are open!
If you are interested in becoming a Divisional Representative, Constituency Representative or occupy an Executive position now would be the time to act!
- The Nominations open on March 1st,
- The Nominations close on March 8th,
- Campaigning must be finished by March 22nd
- Voting will take place over three days, there will be voting stations present at all three campuses March 23rd, 24th and 25th
- All the new Divisional Representatives, Constituency Representatives and Executive positions will be ratified at an AGM on March 30th
In order to run for any of these positions you must fill out a nomination form.
If you are interested in running a polling station, or counting ballots contact our CRO at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions on the SUNSCAD Elections, please email us at email@example.com, or drop into the office!