SUNSCAD hires one full-time staff person to help out with administrative work all year.
– Assist and support the SUNSCAD Executives.
– Assisting SUNSCAD Executives with the production of the Annual Report for the year-end
Annual General Meeting
– Assisting VP Finance with development of financial strategy and long-term financial planning.
– Reporting to the SUNSCAD President on a day to day basis.
Student positions are also available through SUNSCAD.
– Hired through NSCAD to work as bartenders in NSCAD/SUNSCAD events.
– Responsible for calling and organizing Council, General and Annual General Meetings.
– Help Develop an agenda for each meeting.
Chief Returning Officer
– Responsible for organizing SUNSCAD Counsellor, Executive and Valedictorian Elections.
– Responsible for following and keeping track of electoral protocols.
– Takes notes for all Executive, Council, General and Annual General Meetings.