The SUNSCAD Council is an integral part of the student union that works alongside the Executives. There are 29 positions, separated into 18 Divisional Representatives and 11 Constituency Representatives. There are currently 7 positions filled and 22 positions vacant.
Duties of Councillors
- Act as a liaison between the group of students who are being represented and the Council.
- Organize a committee, as necessary, to better address the needs of students who are being represented.
- Maintain the right to receive funding for the students who are being represented.
- Help the Executive in the dissemination of the information and implementation of campaigns.
- Maintain the right to sit on University committees as determined by the Council (not including SUNSCAD committees).
Want more information? Contact Tara Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org
Art History Rep
Expanded Media Arts Rep
PBAC Student Rep
Transfer Student Rep
Master of Arts in Art Education Rep
Master of Design Rep
Master of Fine Arts Rep
Academy Campus Rep
Fountain Campus Rep
Port Campus Rep
Mature Student Rep
Black Student’s Rep
Member at Large
Part-time Students’ Rep
Students Living in Residence Rep