SUNSCAD hires one full-time staff person to help out with administrative work all year.
- Assist and support the SUNSCAD Executives.
- Assisting SUNSCAD Executives with the production of the Annual Report for the year-end
- Assist at the Annual General Meeting
- Assisting VP Finance with development of financial strategy and long-term financial planning.
- Reporting to the SUNSCAD President on a day-to-day basis.
Other Student Positions
- Responsible for calling and organizing Council, General and Annual General Meetings.
- Help develop an agenda for each meeting.
Chief Returning Officer
- Responsible for organizing SUNSCAD Counsellor, Executive and Valedictorian Elections.
- Responsible for following and keeping track of electoral protocols.
Food Bank Coordinator
- Manage & supervise volunteers and Food bank assistants, including hiring
- Assist in daily tasks with volunteers
- Book food handling safety classes when required
- Manage food inspection, disposal of waste, and recycling
- Remove any food items that are on the recall list
- Manage cleaning and ensure proper closing and sanitization log is completed
- Be the point of contact for Food Bank Assistants, Feed NS and SUNSCAD
- Maintain Feed NS registration and information