SUNSCAD hires one full-time staff person to help out with administrative work all year.
- Assist and support the SUNSCAD Executives.
- Assisting SUNSCAD Executives with the production of the Annual Report for the year-end
- Assist at the Annual General Meeting
- Assisting VP Finance with development of financial strategy and long-term financial planning.
- Reporting to the SUNSCAD President on a day to day basis.
Other Student Positions
- Hired through NSCAD to work as bartenders in NSCAD/SUNSCAD events.
- Responsible for calling and organizing Council, General and Annual General Meetings.
- Help Develop an agenda for each meeting.
Chief Returning Officer
- Responsible for organizing SUNSCAD Counsellor, Executive and Valedictorian Elections.
- Responsible for following and keeping track of electoral protocols.
- Takes notes for all Executive, Council, General and Annual General Meetings.